Description Children as young as five can easily learn numbers 1 – 100 and will want to do so, as long as the approaches are developmentally appropriate. This short-course reviews 100 engaging, student-centred and teacher-friendly approaches to master these skills and concepts.
- Skills or competencies versus concepts or knowledge
- Activities and practical approaches
- Numbers 1 – 100
Audience Early Years (PK – K) teachers; Lower Primary (G1 – 4) teachers will also find this useful. While this short-course will be conducted in English, the approaches can be used in Spanish.
Format Face-to-face interactive seminar
Series Mathematics, Cambridge International
Pre-requisites English CEFR-B2
Number of hours 8
Dates and times tbc – contact us now to be placed on the interest list.
Venue tbc – contact us now to be placed on the interest list or to ask about a closed programme at your school or institution.
- Mental Maths Strategies and Activities : K – G2
- Mental Maths Strategies and Activities : G3 – 5
- Problem-Solving Strategies and Activities : K – G2
- Problem-Solving Strategies and Activities : G3 – 5
- Introduction to the Cambridge Primary Programme
- Introduction to Cambridge Primary Mathematics (Planning and Implementing)
And finally …
- Click here to contact us
- Contact us to be informed of the next course
- Ask us about a “closed” programme at your school
A minimum number of participants is required to confirm any programme.