This is not an event notice, so if you would like to know when a programme is to be offered, join our emailing list and like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter to receive regular updates.
What : An overview of the English for Schools suite of English-language examinations – Key English Test (“KETfS”), Preliminary English Test (“PETfS”), First Certificate in English (“FCEfS”)
Who : For teachers and schools new to the suite, or in their first or second examination cycle
Length : eight hours – one-day intensive, two half-days, four two-hour sessions
Eligible for SENCE : yes
Eligible for Ley SEP : yes
Style : Seminar, interactive
Recommended previous programmes : Cambridge English for Schools – an Overview
Recommended English level : CEFR-B2 or higher*
Session I – Teaching Writing for English for Schools
Session II – KETfS
Session III – PETfS
Session IV – FCEfS
Related programmes :
- Cambridge English for Schools – an Overview for “new” teachers and schools
- KETfs for “new” teachers and schools
- PETfS “new” teachers and schools
- FCEfS “new” teachers and schools
- English for Schools Speaking for “new” teachers and schools
- English for Schools Updates and Refreshers “returning” teachers and schools
- Young Learners suite
For more information on any of these programmes, or to speak with a programme advisor, contact us.
You can also find out when and where the next “open” programmes are being offered by :
* Unsure as to your level of English, or lacking a formal qualification? We can help!
Check out our Assessment Services available to teachers and to schools.