This is not an event notice, so if you would like to know when a programme is to be offered, join our emailing list and like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter to receive regular updates.
What :Teaching Writing the Young Learners suite of English-language examinations : Starters, Movers and Flyers
Who : For teachers and schools new to the Young Learners suite, or in their first or second examination cycle
Length : eight hours – one-day intensive, two half-days, four two-hour sessions
Eligible for SENCE : yes
Eligible for Ley SEP : yes
Style : Seminar, interactive
Recommended previous programmes : Young Learners – an Overview for “new” teachers and schools
Recommended English level : CEFR-B1 or higher*
Session I – Teaching Writing to Young Learners
Session II – Writing for Starters
Session III – Writing for Movers
Session IV – Writing for Flyers
You may also take any sessions as stand-alone programmes. Contact us to discuss your options.
Related programmes :
- Young Learners – Suite Overview for “new” teachers and schools
- Young Learners – Starters for “new” teachers and schools
- Young Learners – Movers for “new” teachers and schools
- Young Learners – Flyers for “new” teachers and schools
- Young Learners Speaking for “new” teachers and schools
- Young Learners Updates and Refreshers for “returning” teachers and schools
- Cambridge for Schools suite
- Británico´s Writing Series
For more information on any of these programmes, or to speak with a programme advisor, contact us.
You can also find out when and where the next “open” programmes are being offered by :
* Unsure as to your level of English, or lacking a formal qualification? We can help!
Check out our Assessment Services available to teachers and to schools.