This is an “on demand” programme – we are now accepting applications
This information refers to a one-month intensive programme to be held at our central Santiago campus. If you would like to know more about CELTA, please click here. If you would like to be placed on our emailing list to receive information on our part-time CELTA programmes, please click here.
Update 25/10/15 – this programme looks like it will be full
Places are limited with only 12 available and our previous courses have been full so early enrolment is strongly advised. The programme will be held at our centrally-located Santiago campus, close to the beautiful Cerro Santa Lucia, and featuring specialist computer laboratories and a dedicated library.
- This is an “open” programme, please click here for information on open programmes. If you would like information on a “closed” CELTA programme for your school, institute or group of teachers, please contact us.
- A minimum English proficiency of CAE / CEFR-C1 is required. The application for course acceptance includes an English assessment.
- We do not provide accommodation, however we can refer and advise.
- The course fee includes morning and afternoon tea, lunch, wifi, printing and a copying allowance.
- A common-room is provided for course-participants.
- Course-participants have access to the British Institute and British University libraries, and for the 12 months following the programme.
- The course includes daily, supervised teaching practice.
- Course graduates receive priority consideration for employment possibilities with the British Institute.
- Please contact us for registration information. (Interest-free instalment payments by credit card may be possible; please contact us for details) Class times are to be confirmed, however they are typically 12.00 – 8.00pm.
- Please click here for information on CELTA
- Please click here for information on the Santiago CELTA Network.
- Please click here for information on the Teaching Knowledge Test (“TKT”)
- Please click here for acronyms explained