Places are limited with only 12 available and our previous courses have been full so early enrolment is strongly advised.
(the exact course dates will be confirmed during the application process)
Brought to you by the British University in Chile, the UCBC.
Welcome to our ninth year and twenty-sixth CELTA programme.
- This is an “open” programme, please click here for information on open programmes. If you would like information on a “closed” CELTA programme for your school, institute or group of teachers, please contact us.
- A minimum English proficiency of CAE / CEFR-C1 is required. The application procedure includes an English assessment and an interview (face-to-face or via skype).
Our tutors are rated 10 / 10 on CELTADELTA
- Monday – Friday, 12.00 – 8.00pm including breaks and lunch (which is included in the programme fee)
- Please note that the dates are subject to amendment. Those accepted for the programme will receive updates, and notice of any changes.
- Please contact us for registration information
- Please contact us for fee information
- Interest-free instalment payments by credit card may be possible
- If you are currently working in Chile :
- SENCE may pay about half the programme fees; ask your employer about SENCE registration
- Ley SEP may pay the programme fees if you work in a state-funded school; ask your Director or Head of UTP about Ley SEP eligibility
- We do not provide accommodation, although we do have a list of providers suggested by our previous CELTA trainees..
- Please click here for information on CELTA
- Please click here for information on our other intensive and part-time CELTA programmes.
- Please click here for information on the Teaching Knowledge Test (“TKT”)
- Please click here for acronyms explained
* Contact us to let us know of your interest in our intensive CELTA programme(s).