Programme Name Playing Games in English & Music and Songs
Description The Británico Cookbook is a menu of tested and proven, hands-on and practical sessions with plug-and-play activities and resources you can take away and use in your classroom.
- Music & Songs = For most students, music is a huge motivator. How can we make use of this preference? How can we use music successfully in the English classroom?
- Playing Games in English = Through playing games, students develop communicative, social and emotional skills. This session introduces and adapts strategies and engaging activities and games for teachers which they can include as an important part in English classes, and which allow students to participate in a context where learning will occur naturally.
Audience Early Years teachers; 1º Cycle (G1 – 4) teachers will also find the programme useful
Format Face-to-face interactive seminar
Series Británico Cookbook
Pre-requisites English CEFR-B2
Number of hours 8
Dates and times
- Option A : 6.30 – 8.30pm Mondays 12, 19, 26 March and 2 April
- Option B : 9.00am – 1.30pm Saturdays 17, 24 March 2018
Fee CLP 96.000
Venue Santa Lucia
- This course is also available in Spanish for your colleagues
- Ask us about closed enrolment programmes at your school or institution.
- A minimum number of participants is required to confirm any programme.