Programme Name Once upon a time …
- The power and purpose of Storytelling in the EY classroom (creating, retelling, delivery – voice, gesture, etc)
- Examples of Storytelling activities (types of stories, activities following on from, Cambridge English Examinations requirements)
- Practical activity, presentations, review and discussion
Audience Early Years and Lower Primary Teachers
Format Face-to-face interactive seminar
Pre-requisites English CEFR-B2
Number of hours 8
Dates and times
- Option A : 3.30 – 8.00pm Friday November 3, 10, 17, 24
- Option B : 9.00am –1.30pm Saturday November 4, 11, 18, 2
Venue Santa Lucía
Click here to go to the online pre-enrolment form.
Minimum numbers are required to open any course.
Ask us about a closed course at your school; we can often run a course with as few as 5 – 6 participants (slightly more outside Santiago).