Programme name “Warmers, Ice-breakers, Pick-me-ups and Closers” & “The More the Merrier: teaching large, mixed ability classes”
Description The Británico Cookbook is a menu of tested and proven, hands-on and practical sessions with plug-and-play activities and resources you can take away and use in your classroom.
- Warmers, Ice-breakers, Pick-me- ups and Closers = Do you find challenges in energising your students at the beginning of a class? Are you tied of the groans when you ask them to open their books? Do you find that announcing homework can take your class to a low point? This session examines different ways of giving life to a lesson and different ways of revising previous topics and of introducing new material.
- The More the Merrier = This session focuses on practical advice for teachers who work with large groups of multiple levels. Participants learn techniques to energise the classroom, while developing motivation, interest and student-participation.
Audience Early Years teachers; 1º Cycle (G1 – 4) teachers will also find the programme useful
Format Face-to-face interactive seminar
Series Británico Cookbook
Pre-requisites English CEFR-B2
Number of hours 8
Dates and times
- Option A : 6.30 – 8.30pm Wednesdays 14, 21, 28 March and 4 April 2018
- Option B : 9.00am – 1.30pm Saturdays 7, 14 April 2018
Fee CLP 96.000
Venue Santa Lucia
- This course is also being offered in Spanish for your colleagues
- Ask us about closed enrolment programmes at your school or institution
- A minimum number of participants is required to confirm any programme