This information relates to Professional Development opportunities we offer to individuals, or for groups who wish to join colleagues from outside that group. For information on “closed” programmes, please click here.
Open programmes, or open enrolment programmes, are face-to-face professional development programmes we offer from time to time. To know about open programmes coming up, you should like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and/or be on our mailing list. Contact us to learn about our online programmes.
Open programmes are less flexible than closed programmes. With an open programme :
- you must accept what we offer
- we decide both delivery method(s) and content(s)
- you must come to a venue we choose (usually this is one of our branches)
- we choose the date(s) and time(s)
- you join a group whose members may have different levels, needs and interests which can be both an advantage and a disadvantage
- you may have to pay for yourself, although most programmes are Ley SEP, SEP Ampliada, FAEP, SENCE and Convenio Marco-eligible
- we require a minimum enrolment, and so at times we may need to combine programmes to ensure viability or, rarely, we may even need to cancel a programme
- any candidate may enter, as long as s/he meets any stated pre-requisites
For information on “closed” programmes, please click here.
If you are interested in any of our Professional Development opportunities, please let us know and we will add you to our emailing list. If you are able to form a group of six colleagues or more, we may be able to provide a closed programme for you. Please contact us for more information.