This is not an event notice, so if you would like to know when a programme is to be offered, join our emailing list and like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter to receive regular updates.
The key role of Middle Managers is probably that of guiding, supporting and leading their team members while at the same time ensuring that “things get done”. This can require both the velvet and the iron.
- General vision, key policies and procedures, national, local and school-level considerations, organizational objectives
- Constructive dialogues, scaffolding and staging
- Appraisal and support v evaluation and measurement
- Discipline strategies and procedures
- Problem clinic
- Current Heads of Department or co-ordinators and aspirants to the role
- Current or aspirant Heads of other Departments would find this useful
- School Leaders, Academic Directors and similar
Format Face-to-face interactive seminar
Series Educational Leadership
Level Two (Extension)
Pre-requisites English CEFR-B2
Number of hours 8
Ley SEP eligible Yes
For more information, to ask about our next open course or to speak with a programme advisor about closed enrolment programmes at your school or institution, contact us.