School Services Británico´s Recruitment Services
for PK – 12 schools seeking English teachers
and for PK – 12 English teachers seeking a position
Schools and Recruiters
We can help publicise your recruitment needs. Simply send us a position announcement in the following format :
- Position Profile
- Position title
- Position level (please specify : Early Years (PK – K), Lower Primary (G1 – 4), Upper Primary / Middle School (G5 – 8), Secondary (G9 – 12) etc)
- Position classification (please specify : full-time, part-time (days and hours if known), permanent, fixed-term etc)
- Position details (please specify : classes, levels, courses, examinations etc)
- Starting date
- Person Profile
- Minimum qualifications (including English and/or Spanish levels) and experience required
- Any particular characteristics sought for example expereince mentoring newly-qualified teachers
We circulate your announcement and generate candidate files for you to review. There is no fee for this service.
We can also assist you in the candidate selection process.
- Screening – send us your candidate list and we evaluate their Use of English* and understanding of general approaches to English Language Teaching and Learning, and provide you with a brief written report on each. This is done face-to-face so they will have to come to our offices in Santa Lucia.
- Shortlist Preparation – we select and pre-interview candidates on your behalf and according to your position and person specifications, and provide you with a shortlist of qualified candidates for your final-round interviews and selection. We can also evaluate the candidates´ level of English*, demonstration lessons and knowledge of basic ELT methodology.
- Search and Selection – we provide you with the best available candidate(s) for the position; this is a bespoke service.
Please contact us for more information on any of these recruitment services.
*This can also be done for a candidate´s level of Spanish.