This is not an event notice, so if you would like to know when a programme is to be offered, join our emailing list and like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter to receive regular updates.
What : Teaching Grammar is a practical workshop with motivating, innovative, dynamic and appealing activities to make the Grammar teaching-learning process fun and, at the same time, make students see Grammar as an interesting and necessary tool in the acquisition of a foreign language and not as dull.
Who : Second-cycle school (G5 – 8) and high school teachers (G 9 – 12 / 1º – 4ºM)
Length : eight hours – one-day intensive or two half-days semi-intensive or four two-hour sessions
Format : interactive seminar
Recommended previous programmes : Participants should have at least one year´s teaching experience.
Recommended English level : CEFR-B2 or higher*
- Quick check of Grammar structures from CEFR-A2 to CEFR-B2 (basic to upper-intermediate)
- Teaching Grammar to school students. (Brief theory, then lots of practice)
- Using games to teach Grammar
- Classroom management when teaching Grammar
- Problem clinic (particpants bring queries and concerns to be addressed)
- Sharing of different approaches
For more information, or to speak with a programme advisor, contact us.
You can also find out when and where the next “open” programmes are being offered by :
* Unsure as to your level of English, or lacking a formal qualification? We can help!
Check out our Assessment Services available to teachers and to schools