Technology Across the Curriculum
Integrating Technology into your classes
Information and Communications Technology (ICT) is now part of the educational experience worldwide, and is a fourth ‘literacy’ alongside reading, writing and numeracy. All teachers should be technology teachers, and all classes should include technology in the regular programme. You do not need to be a specialist teacher, you do not need to have a specialist space; all you need is training and support. The British University in Chile, the UCBC, offers you both in English and in Spanish.
Cambridge ICT Starters introduces learners, typically aged 5 to 14 years, to the key ICT applications they need to acquire computer literacy and to understand the impact of technology on our daily lives.
We offer three options :
- Courses in English and Spanish for teachers to prepare their students for success in Cambridge ICT Starters
- Examination-entry only
- Courses in English and Spanish for students to prepare them for success in Cambridge ICT Starters
Courses and Qualifications for Teachers
The Cambridge International Certificate in Teaching with Digital Technologies enables teachers to:
- critically engage with key theories, concepts, principles and issues in using digital technologies to support teaching and learning
- develop effective and reflective practice in leading learning using digital technologies
- focus on understanding the potential and use of digital technologies for best impact in teaching and learning.
We can help with developing your programme, teachers or evaluation and we can provide specific and targetted assistance for your Early Years, Primary and Middle School teachers. We can work with your existing programme, or craft one with you.
Ask us about any of these opportunities for you, your students or your school; we are here to help. Ask us about SENCE and Ley SEP support.